(Must have started this post about 2 years back. Wanted to list out 50 things to do before i die. But this really is a wish list…in no particular order……lets see how many are fulfilled…..)
1. i could dance properly
2. also sing
3. to have a good handwriting
4. be in the cockpit of a plane of at least one flight
5. actually, own a plane someday
6. A fit body. chest out, stomach in. not sculpted, but fit
7. Dinner date with Katrina kaif.
8. bungee jumping - though i chickened out when i had the chance at Pattaya...
9. Watch a test match live at all the best venues (MCG, Lords etc.)
10. a meeting with Federer
11. visit brazil
12. London of course.
13. own a SUV
14. and a few looong sedans.
15. want to drive cross country, especially leh laddhak area
16. drive in Australia
17. actually, stay there for some time
18. own a mansion on Princes' Island
19. own a yatch too
20. run a marathon
21. deep sea diving
22. develop a taste for wine
23. have a butler
24. whack some people and they shouldn’t know
25. Be someone from the past - what would have happened had i been the position Hitler was?
26. be someone from a fictional character - Micheal Corloene
27. Make friends with foreigners. friends, not acquaintances
28. improve my voice, diction, presentation skills
29. home in matunga
30. a test century to my name
31. killing kasab was on the list, but GOI seems to have taken care of that
32. learn swimming
33. watch all the good movies ever made
34. and plays
35. do away with clients
36. always travel business class or above
37. a harley or a triumph bike
38. visit our neighbouring countries once
39. earn loads of money
40. play golf
41. Fly out to someplace on whim - feel like having a Thai massage, let’s go to Bangkok!
42. never have to worry how much money has come in
43. never have to worry about how much money has gone out
44. A trip to north east India (can u believe i have never been to east of India. the only time i flew east, i landed at Bangkok!)
45. Be able to draw. Not engineering drawing, creative.
46. understand all religions in the world, starting with Hinduism
47. Switch career. become a cricket journalist
48. trip to both the poles
49. Donate half my fortune to charity when i die.
50. sue McDonalds, Dominoes , and others for making me fat
51. Become a bowler. i just can’t think as a bowler
52. never have to clean my house
53. own a Vanquish
54. be James bond for a day, all those gadgets
55. Walk around central park London, whenever i wish!
56. have a pet tiger
57. Sit on the edge of a cliff and drink. Check my luck and balance getting up then!
58. hot water shower always, whatever location, whatever season
59. have a say in the politics of our country
60. Clean up the system.
61. run 8-10 mms a day (heehaw)
62. jump down a skyscraper like in movies and open a parachute
63. bathe in the ganga (it takes balls - mostly dirty and cold)
64. write a book - thriller
65. poetry as well
66. a full member TA meet once a month, spouse and all
67. take out crime esp. rape
68. participate in a F1 race as a driver
69. and also as pit crew member
70. Have my own gym. hate public gyms