Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wash my hands of it….

I don't like my hands wet or dirty, greasy, oily. Almost compulsively, i have to go and wipe them clean as soon as possible. Today, i did the ashtami pooja as dad has gone to Bangalore. As i was preparing for it, i must have washed / cleaned my hands at least 7 times in about 15 minutes. When the pooja started, my hands were full of all ghee, havan samagri, flower petals, water, nariyal pani, camphor powder and God only knows what not. I cannot get up from a pooja and just cleaning with the dry cloth was not helping….most uneasy 30 mins spent in recent times……

Recently read this - In the movie Trishul (1978), Yash Chopra and Salim – Javed had put in a Shakespearean touch. Sanjeev Kumar’s character was often shown washing his hands – implying he trying to wash of the guilt of having betrayed his love for the riches he got for marrying another woman.

I wonder now…

2 comments:

suku said...

hahahahahahahhahahahah...!!

Anonymous said...

roflol!!