Fwd: Email Confirmation : Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon 2012
Date: Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 12:21 PM
Subject: Email Confirmation : Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon 2012
Dear Rachit Tiwari,
We are delighted to confirm your registration for the 9th edition of the Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon scheduled on Sunday, 15th January, 2012.
Details of your confirmation are as under:
- Race Category: Half Marathon
- Your Running Number: 21027
- Your Application Id : 9953
- Date of Birth: 1982-08-05
- Gender: M
If any of the details mentioned above, including the spelling of your name as appearing in this letter, need to be corrected, please do write to us before November 30, 2011. You may write to us on P.O. Box No. 11017, Marine Drive Post Office, Mumbai 400 020, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing/attaching documentation supporting the change required.
You will be required to collect your running number bib and timing chip from the Mumbai Marathon Expo at the MMRDA Grounds, Opp. Citibank, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai 400 051 on the dates mentioned. Please note, these will NOT be posted to individual addresses nor distributed on race day, i.e. 15th January 2012.
Dates & timing for collection:
From Friday, 6th January to Sunday, 8th January 2012, between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Please bring with you:-
- A printed copy of this email confirmation
- Go Green Tip: If you're a smart phone user, please save this email confirmation and show this email to our representative at the Registration Area within the Expo. You need not carry a print of the same. Please note, this is applicable only if the registered runner is visiting the expo in person.
- Your Original photographic proof of identity (eg. Driving license, employee/school/ college identity card, passport, PAN card, Election card, Ratio card). This should be same identity proof, a photocopy of which you have submitted to us along with your application.
The identity proof will be verified before handing over your running number and timing chip.
In case you are unable to come in person to the Expo due to any unavoidable circumstances, you may send your representative to collect your running number and timing chip. Please note in case of Marathon and Half Marathon race category, a representative can collect the bib and chip of ONLY one runner. Your representative will be required to produce the following documents to our registration team:-
- A printed copy of this email confirmation,
- A photocopy of photographic identity proof of the registered participant's identity; eg: driving license, employee/school/college identity card, passport, PAN card election card, etc. This should be same identity proof, a photocopy of which you have submitted to us along with your application.
- An authority letter signed by the registered participant allowing the representative to collect the running number bib, and
- A photocopy of photographic proof of identity of the person visiting the Expo on behalf of the registered participant; eg: driving license, employee/school/college identity card, passport, PAN card, election card etc.
Please note your entry to this Event is not transferable.
We wish you an enjoyable run and look forward to seeing you at the Mumbai Marathon Expo.
If you have participated in all our previous 8 editions of Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon, please click the appended link and provide information about your participation.
Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon, 2012
+91 22 42020200 (Monday to Saturday, 10 am to 7 pm)