2. The optimists will realise the netas are working together to take all of us on a ride to make sure Anna Hazare induced fight against corruption fizzles out. Its simple tactic : the honest man (civil society, wtf!!!)says yeh neta chor hain, we will draft the Lokpal Bill. neta sets up / accuses the honest citizen's representative, honest citizen loses motivation and interest. And so the story will continue. Will be glad if i am proved wrong - the Lokpal Bill will never be passed, not in my lifetime.
3. Kate and William are man and wife, and more Indians saw that happening live on TV than Britons. Funnily, most of my friends on facbook, twitter, colleagues and people i know were sick of the hype and did not watch the ceremony. Not to say i am connected to the universe, but if i were to take a sample from my connections, i am sure i can contest that claim. Honestly, who the f**k cared?
4. Sri Satya Sai Baba is dead. Till he died, i thought of him as a dhongi baba. Only when he died and the scale of love and devotion he commanded became apparent that i realised, he must have been a real leader, a friend, a counsellor, a facilitator, if not God.
5. The priest at the Shiekh Salim Chisti Dargah asked me to pray whichever way i prefer. He will listen to the voice of your soul (wats english for mann??) I asked him how to pray after I looked around to see if there is any specific manner i have to pray. They say all wishes made here come true. They say the same about Kashi Vishvanath Temple, Ganga Arti and Hanuman Temple at Varanasi. I visited all these places last week ( A pilgrimage on an official tour - separate post later.)
6. Hey! India is the world cup winner!! It was the stuff dreams are made of.....
7. Anyone else been to Delhi Airport's Terminal 3? I wasnt able to make out if it was an airport terminal or 1000m race track. You just walk and walk and walk..... Unless you are business class. Then they have golf carts dropping you to the gate. Someday, i'll ask GMR why they are so cruel to not have any coffee shops near the gates.
8. ok, good night.